One Day Workshops
Is your pet adoption organization looking to train and re-energize your staff? Do you wish you could attend an animal welfare conference but just don’t have it in your budget? Helen Woodward Animal Center’s The Business of Saving Lives Workshop will come to you – FOR FREE!
One day workshop sessions include:
- A session with Mike Arms: an inspirational discussion where you will learn how to shift your way of thinking and adapt your policies to become an innovative organization that is able to meet the changing needs of the animals and people of your community.
- Concrete and proven fundraising methods: learn how to build your donor base and diversify your fundraising strategies, while marketing planned giving options, including the donation of appreciated assets. Take steps to develop a program that will help your organization keep your donors current and your connections strong.
- Creative, out-of-the-box public relations: get the media focused on your organization with simple unique ideas. Learn little-to-no-cost PR event concepts that will have the media talking!
- Social media best practices: convert fans into champions of your organization by effectively communicating your organization’s mission in social media spaces. Learn how to engage an online audience through excellent online customer service, helpful to-do’s and composing creative content.
Apply through March 15th, 2017
The 2017 One Day Workshop application period is over and our first winner is:
- July 31, 2017: Memphis, Tennessee hosted by Collierville Animal Services & the SPCA of Memphis
Additional winner(s) to be announced soon.