Free Workshops for Animal Welfare Organizations!
THE FUTURE OF ANIMAL WELFARE: Teaching the Business of Saving Lives
The COVID-19 crisis has impacted the way animal welfare organizations around the country and world are able to continue their mission of helping orphan pets in need. If you missed our Business of Saving Lives Virtual Workshop: COVID-19 Animal Welfare Crisis, you can access the recording and presentation slides as well as extra resources by clicking on the button below.
The workshop covered how to adapt to changing times when it comes to adoptions, finances, humane education, pet food assistance programs and human resources. It also covered ways to continue your mission and effectively communicate your needs, resources and inspiring messages with your supporters and the public during this time.
Increase adoptions and lower euthanasia for your animal welfare organization – don’t miss Helen Woodward Animal Center’s The Business of Saving Lives Workshops, which are FREE to all pet adoption organizations! Our workshops are geared to help workers in the animal welfare industry learn how to grow and maintain their organizations using some of our tried and true techniques and are suitable for non-profits of any size! Whether your organization is looking to raise awareness within your community, learn how to increase donations, or are planning your first fundraising event, The Business of Saving Lives Workshops will surely help you learn new and different approaches to reaching your goals! Pick from one-day or three-day workshop options that best fit your schedule.
- “Every facet of the workshop was excellent.” (Joan M., Cat Fanciers’ Association, San Diego, CA, June 2019)
- “I feel very grateful for this workshop. I love being given the tools to further use for my organization and for the animals that we help. Very resourceful and inspiring! Thank you!” (Raluca S., Red Panda Romania, Bucharest, Romania, June 2019)
- “You guys were awesome! Only wish there was more time to have learned more.” “Frederic T., Delaware SPCA, Newark, Delaware, June 2019)
- “I have so many ideas to explore as a result of this conference.” (Janice C., Community Animal Rescue Effort (C.A.R.E.), Skokie, Illinois, September 2019)
- “So many useful ideas that can be put into practice starting tomorrow. Thank you.” (Jill C., Evanston Animal Shelter, Evanston, Illinois – September 2019)
- “Amazing presenters! This was my first conference and the amount of information and transparency shared by your presenters was eye-opening. Thank you!”
- “Great conference! Had no idea it would exceed my expectations…I feel overwhelmed at all I can do to help my facility, but feel I have been given great tools to move forward. I have rarely had much training at any shelter I’ve worked so this is great!”
- “Exceeded my expectations. Gave me a sense of community within the shelter community. Thank you!”
- “Great job! The speakers were experts in their fields, very informative, and the networking opportunities were great!“
- “Inspiring, emotional, awesome (in the true sense of the word) cannot thank you enough.”
- “Loved it! Access to speakers is terrific. Tools are great- templates sharing- thank you!”
One Day Workshop, Tallinn, Estonia – October 2019
On October 3, 2019, the Center team presented a one-day The Business of Saving Lives workshop in Tallinn, Estonia. 150 attendees from Estonia, Finland, Sweden and the UK came to hear the Center’s message.
One-Day Workshop, Philadelphia, PA – July 2018
Here at the #BusinessOfSavingLives Conference presented by @HWAC and @bluebuffalo, hosted by @Providence_AC at @NeumannUniv. Excited! Saving lives is the best business. Help us save lives. The Refuge’s open – come in and adopt: https://t.co/aWuOrIB5so! pic.twitter.com/Wu1kQIdta0
— Morris Animal Refuge (@MorrisAnimal) July 14, 2018
Three-Day Workshop, Helen Woodward Animal Center – June 2018
— FACE Foundation (@FACE_4_PETS) June 30, 2018
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or feedback!
Call: 858-756-4117 ext. 302