Free Workshops for Animal Welfare Organizations!
THE FUTURE OF ANIMAL WELFARE: Teaching the Business of Saving Lives
Increase adoptions and lower euthanasia for your animal welfare organization – don’t miss Helen Woodward Animal Center’s The Business of Saving Lives Workshops, which are FREE to all pet adoption organizations! Our workshops are geared to help workers in the animal welfare industry learn how to grow and maintain their organizations using some of our tried and true techniques and are suitable for non-profits of any size! Whether your organization is looking to raise awareness within your community, learn how to increase donations, or are planning your first fundraising event, The Business of Saving Lives Workshops will surely help you learn new and different approaches to reaching your goals! Pick from one-day or three-day workshop options that best fit your schedule.
- “Great conference! Had no idea it would exceed my expectations…I feel overwhelmed at all I can do to help my facility, but feel I have been given great tools to move forward. I have rarely had much training at any shelter I’ve worked so this is great!”
- “Exceeded my expectations. Gave me a sense of community within the shelter community. Thank you!”
- “Great job! The speakers were experts in their fields, very informative, and the networking opportunities were great!“
- “Inspiring, emotional, awesome (in the true sense of the word) cannot thank you enough.”
- “Loved it! Access to speakers is terrific. Tools are great- templates sharing- thank you!”
One-Day Workshop, Philadelphia, PA – July 2018
Here at the #BusinessOfSavingLives Conference presented by @HWAC and @bluebuffalo, hosted by @Providence_AC at @NeumannUniv. Excited! Saving lives is the best business. Help us save lives. The Refuge’s open – come in and adopt: https://t.co/aWuOrIB5so! pic.twitter.com/Wu1kQIdta0
— Morris Animal Refuge (@MorrisAnimal) July 14, 2018
Three-Day Workshop, Helen Woodward Animal Center – June 2018
— FACE Foundation (@FACE_4_PETS) June 30, 2018
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or feedback!
Call: 858-756-4117 ext. 302