Foster Program Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must complete and sign the foster care application, including medical information for all personal pets that could be in contact with the foster pets.
- Must agree to a home visit and training session by a foster program representative.
- Must agree to comply at all times with all foster program policies, protocols, instructions, guidelines and other information documented in the Foster Care Manual.
- Must sign the Foster Care Agreement for the pets you will foster.
- Must sign the Foster Care Agreement Addendum each time you foster pet(s).
- Must provide in-home care for pets assigned under the foster program and return the pets to the Center on the date specified.
- Must keep current, accurate Foster Animal Care Logs for all fostered pets, including weight, medication, and/or behavioral records for the foster pets while in your care, and present the log(s) whenever bringing your foster pets to the Center.